Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD OEM Black Rado Wheel Set with 4 OEM A/S - TPMS Included.

Trader history for weazsel (1)

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Hey guys up for sale are my OEM Black Rado Wheels with the OEM issued A/S and TPMS for all.

3 wheels are perfect, 3 tires are perfect. No rash on any of them. Less than 3,000 miles on everything.

1 wheel has a dent from a pothole, my kidneys are still feeling that shot. Pictured. You can see in the close up shot of the tire towards the bottom right of my credibility sign. (IMG_0178.JPEG)

1 tire has a bubble from said pothole. Also pictured, I'm pointing to it with my finger. The side profile shot is of the bubble too. (IMG_0179.JPEG)

I was looking for $300 local pick up in Suffolk County on Long Island. This is taking into consideration the dent repair and a replacement tire. I did drive for a while on the bubble, but I don't recommend it. Not safe.

I'll be in Worcester, MA 11/23-11/24 if that helps anyone who lives further away.

You can PM me here but TEXT ME for a quicker response at . I can't always get on the forum right away.

Thank you!

Mike

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
weazsel
Thread Starter #6
I could ship if you’re willing to split the shipping with me and it’s reasonable. What’s your zip code?

Edit: Shipping probably isn't going to work. Too expensive from East Coast to West Coast!

Last edited:
I could ship if you’re willing to split the shipping with me and it’s reasonable. What’s your zip code?

Edit: Shipping probably isn't going to work. Too expensive from East Coast to West Coast!
My zip code is 49348 (west michigan). I would only need the three good wheels and the tpms sensor out of the bad one.

OP
weazsel
Thread Starter #8
Sorry, not always on forum. I'll see what the shipping will be and let you know. Thank you!