Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

OEM+ Steering Wheel

Back in the day I bought a Prova D wheel for my Subaru Legacy GT. I would like to replace the stock Fiesta wheel with something similar. I've seen that SS-Tuning and ControlCSW make some, but I'm not in love with their designs. Do you guys know of anyone else that makes something like this for the Fiesta?

https://flic.kr/p/sbxSbD]
Prova D[/url] by https://www.flickr.com/photos/132091316@N04/]caden sweeney[/url], on Flickr

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Not sure that there are other options.

I am looking at putting a Focus ST wheel in my car. I am sure that it will physically fit, not sure how to make the buttons work though.

Probably going to have to go custom. I also have a Prova in my STi and while the stock FiST wheel is ok, I'm looking to get a second wheel and have it sent out and reshaped. I'll let you know how mine goes

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Probably going to have to go custom. I also have a Prova in my STi and while the stock FiST wheel is ok, I'm looking to get a second wheel and have it sent out and reshaped. I'll let you know how mine goes
If you can get Prova to do some flat bottom, alcantara look ones. I would want one.

OP
Shikari
Thread Starter #8
It does look like they go a little over the top sometimes. If I an get a duplicate of my Prova I'd be happy.

1573764003278.png

OP
Shikari
Thread Starter #11
This is a euro wheel though. Different airbag and likely different connectors.
Yeah, I saw that. I don't know the differences and haven't contacted them to see what they can do.

Will they do an ALL alcantara cover??
They have a few all Alcantara on their page so I would hope.

Attachments

MagnetiseST

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yeah, I saw that. I don't know the differences and haven't contacted them to see what they can do.
Curious if they'd do one if we sent a sample over. Though if they're just going to re-cover it we can get the redline goods cover and have it put on. I really want a flat bottom wheel.