Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

OEM strut top hats part #'s?

razorlab

1000 Post Club
Anybody have part #'s for the OEM strut top hats with bearings, etc?

Looking to not have to disassemble my OEM struts, just want to bolt on new OEM top hats with bearings, etc to my coilovers.

Thanks in advance!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I would suggest that you call Steve at Tasca (800-598-1484) for the correct part numbers and the best prices.

Dave

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I may as well sell my top hats and bearings as sending the struts off so a member can put Koni's in for his autocross car. I have coilovers due to arrive on Monday:)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
The car has 293 miles on it so about as new as can be found, how about half price you would have to pay for brand new ones?

I do not know what that is but would assume you have looked into it, correct?

You are welcome to call me, I am a bit busy so cannot talk to long, getting my 317ti CA edition chassis ready to load on a trailer, going to a new home today to get finished. It was going to be a very very nicely setup for 332ti, 300 NA WHP, custom diff and coilovers, brakes, 255 sticky tires, around a $35-40k build, DIY, no labor in that....then I drove the ST and just had to have one:)

801-452-5858