Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

OEM Wheel Issues?

Anyone else having as much bad luck as I am, with the stock rims? I blame the shitty roads in the south, more than anything else. But, just ordered my second replacement rim. First was severely bent when hitting a huge pothole. Most recently, I had an air leak. Took the tire off to find and plug it, found a crack leaking air on the inside of the rim... Wish I had the cash to say screw it, put some 15s with lots of rubber around them, and be done with it.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
Yeah, my tire shop beat the hell out of mine when I had them swap tires onto my new wheels. Worst OEM wheel experience ever.

:dunno:

/sarcasm

airjor13

2000 Post Club
The stock wheels, especially the Rado's look great, but are heavy as shit and expensive. Get some 15's and run some 50 series tires :)

dyn085

2000 Post Club
WTH did they do to them.
They didn't have the plastic covers on the internal piece that grips the barrels, and then there were scratches/gouges on the faces from their tools and general carelessness.