Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Official 2022 Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday SALE @ whoosh motorsports

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Our 2022 Black Friday, Small Business Saturday, Cyber Monday all-in-one SALE starts NOW !
BFCM10 = 10% off sitewide for the Fiesta, Focus, and Explorer ST catalogs
BFCM15 = 15% off select brands (Coolerworx, Swave & Summit, Velossa Tech, Dragy, Hardrace, Lamin-x)
Sale is active through 11/28/2022 @ midnight
www.whooshmotorsports.com
We're dropping in FREE whoosh goodies (decals, air fresheners, and license plate frames) in every order possible. For larger items ordered , we'll also add a FREE t-shirt if you leave a funny note on the order with your shirt size. All free goodies are "while supplies last" only during the sale.
Have Fun and thanks so much to all of our great customers for the continued support of whoosh motorsports !
1669336234685.png

alexa800

Yeah, I love Black Fridays. They've got an impressive selection of top-notch brands like Cooler works, Swave & Summit, Velossa Tech, Dragy, and Lamin-x, which I scored at a fantastic 15% discount with the BFCM15 code. Can't beat those deals! Saved money is earned money! I like making money, especially with bingo (learn what is bingo cash legit here), but buying something for cheaper is another pleasure. Love it!

Last edited: