Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Magnetic Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Wife picked the car up from the body shop and I went to look at it. She parked at the farthest away lot at work and the sunlight was cool so I snapped a few pictures. Repair and paint on the LR fender and bumper looks good.
View attachment 45381
View attachment 45382
View attachment 45383
Awesome. Mines about to go in to replace hatch and passenger door for that under paint cancer. Nervous about the finished product.

I'm looking for pictures of a Magnetic Grey FiST with Carbon Fiber Hood, anyone have one they can share pictures of? I looked through this thread and also Google and couldnt find anything but maybe 1 low res photo on Google. Curious to see how the CF hood blends with the magnetic grey paint.

green_henry

1000 Post Club
I'm looking for pictures of a Magnetic Grey FiST with Carbon Fiber Hood, anyone have one they can share pictures of? I looked through this thread and also Google and couldnt find anything but maybe 1 low res photo on Google. Curious to see how the CF hood blends with the magnetic grey paint.
I had a carbon fiber trunk lid on my Carbon Grey Acura TSX (almost identical color to Magnetic). It blended almost too well ... hardly noticeable.

However, the clear coat developed really big, nasty cracks, so I'm not sure I would recommend it. You might have better luck if you garage yours (mine was out in the sun a lot)

Last edited: