Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Molten Orange Fiesta ST Picture Thread

That looks outstanding! I've been thinking of going for exactly this setup. Would you mind sending me a DM with some details on tire size and where you bought your Deka wheels from? Thank you!
View attachment 30077

Excuse the dirt. New tires and wheels 100% stock otherwise. This is 1 block after leaving the tire place.

Taz

In some pics it looks red in some it looks orange. Is it orange with gold pearl or red with orange pearl?

In some pics it looks red in some it looks orange. Is it orange with gold pearl or red with orange pearl?
In the shade, or night time, it looks like the red-orange of the 60's Mustangs. In direct sunlight, it looks more orange, (but not the obvious orange of the newer FiSTs sporting the orange spice) and you can blatantly see the gold metal flake in the paint where the sun is glaring/reflecting the most.

HA! You did the same thing to your fender as I did. Tire hit the wheel arch going up a steep-ish driveway and bent the bracket that holds the bumper to the front fender. For the longest time, I thought I bent the panels. When I take off the bumper, both panels are straight as can be. Only when screwed in tight do they buckle.

Taz

Thats pretty wild. It’s cool when somebody does something different...
We've got at least one wacky job here. He's seen a lot around my way. It's a Beemer that's half metallic green on one side and chrome on the other.

Taz

New wheel and tire setup. Added Rally Armour mud flaps with the MO lettering too.
Nice. What size wheels are they? Also, do you have trouble with ground clearance with those cup spoilers attached? I had a set on my Focus ST and they proved a right pain.