Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Official Performance Blue Fiesta ST Pictures Thread

shouldbeasy

1000 Post Club
Any problems installing? Do you have a DIY?
Oh it was a process... I had to cut and notch and weld the cross member - there is no way the lights would mount behind the grill otherwise, there is simply no room.

I'll be taking the front end apart for my FMIC install and I'll take some pictures then.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
New wheels OZ Racing Formula HLT 17x7.5 40mm offset, 17.5lbs, with Yokohama AD08R 215/40r17 and SPC front camber kit set -2.5 deg camber
[twothumb]

Did you go with the AD08Rs over the A052s because of the deeper starting tread depth, and it's tread pattern making it much better suited for deep standing water than the A052s? [dunno]

[twothumb]

Did you go with the AD08Rs over the A052s because of the deeper starting tread depth, and it's tread pattern making it much better suited for deep standing water than the A052s? [dunno]
Yes some of those reasons plus I believe from the research I did the AD08Rs should last longer, hopefully can get two summers with 4-6 autocross events per year. Have a new Mazda CX-5 Signature with 2.5L turbo so will be putting less miles on the FiST now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk