Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Oklahoma Meet Up?

Yeah I was wondering, it may be slammed. Town was busy earlier, few things going on today. We'll see what happens!
Also I've been hearing it might hail, but Idk.

OP
Azov
Thread Starter #22
It may be the live music that Eskimo's has every weekend. On the weather side, Looking at the radar and the sky, I think we'll be just fine. Boro is a local, surely he could point us to a parking garage if things start to turn nasty.

OP
Azov
Thread Starter #23
Eskimos I'd packed from the concert and ball game. We are currently in qdoba parking lot waiting for TEX STAR

Alright... I'll bite. Who stuck the sour patch kids note under my wiper blade? If I can get a sitter, my wife and I will drive out from Tulsa.
It was my wife and I we stayed at a hotel near that best buy last night hope you can make it.

Yeah the night photos where a fail I should have brought a real camera. My wife got this one.

From left to right, Me, Azov, surferzero, and Boro. It was cool to meet all of you. Hopefully we can do it again sometime. I hope everyone sees this I don't know how to tag others.

OP
Azov
Thread Starter #27
That's a pretty awesome picture, and much better than anything I got from that. I really hate the fact that I forgot my camera.

Sick night photo, definitely the best one. The qdoba pic is good too because you can't tell how dirty my car is. :D
Definitely will need to meet up again!

Search on Facebook ST Oklahoma would like to start havin meets I'm from Tulsa Oklahoma. I've seen white two black and red FiST so I know there are some out there!

OP
Azov
Thread Starter #30
I am planning on going to OKC cars and coffee October 3. Last time I went there were to FoSTs and one FiST.

Cool I may try to come to that. Just I've seen several FiST in Tulsa but were always going opposite directions.

OP
Azov
Thread Starter #32
If you do go, get there as close to 7am as you can. The parking lots full up quickly. I'm debating about going up Friday and hit the track that night.

DaveG99

You guys should have a day when you drive the Talimena pass. Im in Dallas and have been up there on motorcycles a couple times. Its an awesome road in eastern Oklahoma. Im planning on buying a FisTand that will be a place I will be taking it for the weekend. And if you keep going into Arkansas you can take a awesome trip into the ozarks and make a weekend out of it.

http://www.talimenascenicdrive.com/