Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Order Date/Build Date/Delivery Date Thread

I've also got a leap-baby car, build date 2/29. Ordered on January 28. Tentative ETA March 26-April 1.

Called the 800 number to track, there's no ETA from them yet but they say my car arrived in Kansas City yesterday the 20th. So, maybe a week up to me in the Twin Cities?
My car made it to outside Springfield IL as of Tuesday, and now there's `no status' when I call. Is this typical? Has it moved to a different shipper for the last leg of the trip?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
My car made it to outside Springfield IL as of Tuesday, and now there's `no status' when I call. Is this typical? Has it moved to a different shipper for the last leg of the trip?
Probably on a truck getting delivered to your dealer.

Probably on a truck getting delivered to your dealer.
From your lips to God's ear Brother! I've emailed my sales guy but he's not always responsive...might be worth a call this afternoon.

It's odd, I am a sales guy myself and ship things everyday. Why would it be harder to track and get an ETA on a 2700 lb. car than on a two pound package?

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
If it's on the truck, then your dealer should know for sure. Have your salesman check with the sales manager if he doesn't know.

From your lips to God's ear Brother! I've emailed my sales guy but he's not always responsive...might be worth a call this afternoon.

It's odd, I am a sales guy myself and ship things everyday. Why would it be harder to track and get an ETA on a 2700 lb. car than on a two pound package?

If you punch in the vin in the window sticker of this forum or go to https://www.etis.ford.com/ and punch in your vi you will get a lot of details include when your car was built. Some are curious on the process/times.
Did that work for you Canadian guy? i tried using the VIN my salesman supplied but it gave me a completely different fiesta... i did change to Canada in the region too...

ordered my ST in December and they said Feb 14th...then in Feb they said April 25th, salesman called last Friday to let me know the car arrived...but it was snowing over the weekend so i am picking it up this Saturday...lets hope the weather cooperates!

All build-to-delivery times vary. A rough estimate would be 8-12 weeks. I recommend talking to your Ford Dealer about this, as they'll be best to assist. Once you've placed your order, send over a PM with your order number and dealer code, and I'll provide you with order status updates until your ST is delivered. :)

Congrats on your order! Shoot over a PM with your order number and dealer code, and I'll take a look in my system and provide you with status updates until it's in your hands. :)

Nick
Hi there Nick,

Do you also help out us Canucks?
or might you have the contact info for a Canadian rep who could help in the same way?

I appreciate your time!

I ordered on 2-26 got a vin mid March dealer says may 16 on lot but I can't find any info on etis or research maniacs window sticker tool? Anyone else know of a way to find out what's going on? Or does this seem normal? Thanks!

I ordered on 2-26 got a vin mid March dealer says may 16 on lot but I can't find any info on etis or research maniacs window sticker tool? Anyone else know of a way to find out what's going on? Or does this seem normal? Thanks!
Are they telling you definitely on the lot on May 16th or just giving you the standard 8-12 week nonsense? I posted right before your post and you can see the timelines I'm dealing with. I'm running about 3 weeks behind you (ordered on March 17th). The dealer gave me the build date of June 1 and the arrival date of July 19. I would think they should be able to give you the same info on yours at this point. I would just try to be cordial and not pester them too much. If yours proceeds as mine is you are probably looking at a 4 month wait, so I'm thinking yours arrives around the end of June. I'm sure you've seen some Ford Reps in the forums offering to dig up info for people if you send a private message to them with your VIN. This is a possible route. Good luck brother, I share your misery.

It's my understanding that the salesman had a "paper" on his desk saying on lot by May 16th. The etis system just has build date space holder number. I'm not sure if I can take the wait!

Firehawk2069 -

I'm guessing that you and I are dancing around the factory down times. If the information at the following link is correct

http://www.emkay.com/pages/pdfs/SeCuRe/LTG_FI/lead_2016_secver.pdf

then the mexico plant is closed the following weeks: 5/2 5/9 6/20 and 6/27 or
the beginning of May and the end of June.
If our cars are not on trains before those two week windows then they certainly are not going to get loaded onto one
during the time when the plant is closed. Right now if your car didn't get on a train by last Friday then it isn't going
to be getting onto one until 5/16 , at least.

Just spoke to my salesman, he seems to remember it being delivered sometime in June! The way he put it ford builds f-150s and mustangs before anything else and the fiestas are at the bottom of the list.

I thought the same thing Fire, but after 16 weeks I finally recieved the car, it's worth the wait.
I catch myself smiling whenever I am driving it...lol