Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Order Date/Build Date/Delivery Date Thread

Found my window sticker this morning! It was on research maniacs. Still no build date. Salesman was going to send the sticker to me Wednesday along with the dealer invoice but no luck there. I guess that it means the car will exist at some point!?

Then again anything is possible. I just saw an orange one appear at one of the local dealers. Decided to run the VIN

3FADP4GX9GM166795

here

http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do;jsessionid=1630274D3F254ECC306CE13503A9BEFA.fcvas507

and I see a build date of 29.03.2016 .

So the car was built at the end of March and on the lot by the end of April. Not bad.
That's pretty normal to be about a month from build for delivery. Mine was about 3 weeks to delivery. Maybe because it was to central Texas instead of further North or they were just ahead of schedule, but the ETA was a week away and the salesman texted me that it had arrived.

From what I've seen others go through your information usually pops up on http://www.etis.ford.com right around the build date.
If you see the full description of the cars options appear there, usually you are in play, car is about to or being built.

Sil3nt611 -

When did your info appear on http://www.etis.ford.com compared to when your build date was?
I don't know when my VIN was truly available since my salesman didn't give it to me right away and I didn't use that site during my order. Here's what my order was as far as dates go, this was 2015 for my 2016 year model order. 2106 production started around July 7th 2015 I believe so it was ordered and then had to wait for production to even start on any 2016. Ordered 6/12, Build Scheduled 8/3, Window Sticker 9/3, Built 9/7, ETA 10/5, Delivery 9/25

Me and my brother ordered our FiST s two weeks apart, he put down his deposit mid-February, I did mine early March. After some back and forth, the dealer confirmed the build date is July 14th!!! Which means the delivery is in August 2016!!!

Has anyone had such a delay? I was hoping build would be in May and delivery by June 2016 at most!!! I don't know why mine is taking so long to get built!

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
UPDATE- DELIVERY IS TODAY!

Order Date: March 21, 2016
Build Date: July 14, 2016 (Got this and my VIN# May 9, 2016)
Delivery Date: Today, August 12, 2016 (That's a long time from Order Date!)
Exterior: Kona Blue
Interior: Smoke Storm
Options: Moonroof/ Recaro

NOTE- I COULD SEE MY WINDOW STICKER AS OF ABOUT A MONTH BEFORE THE BUILD DATE BY PUTTING MY VIN INTO THE HANDY "Print Window Sticker" LINK ABOVE UNDER THE SEARCH BAR. THAT MADE THE CAR MORE REAL, AND HELPED WITH THE LONG WAIT. ALSO, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DOING THIS BECAUSE YOU CAN BE SURE THAT YOUR ORDER WENT THROUGH WITH THE PROPER COLORS AND CONFIGURATION.

Car was built on June 8th. I have the ETTX railcar number. The CSX automated line keeps telling me that the railcar is empty and the location is "null". Went to the dealer and their system shows the train in Veracruz. Has anyone else had this experience, where the CSX automated line is worthless?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Ordered the car yesterday, let's see if it is in my hands before Christmas, and AFTER the dealers actually have 'stock' deliveries of the '17s on their lots!! [sad]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Is there ANY way to get a build date besides from the ordering dealer?

They gave me an 'approximate' delivery date of 10/10/16, but claimed they did not have the build date. [???:)]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
There is FINALLY an intelligible build date on the Etis site/page for my car.

I take it that they use the Brit/Euro date order of DAY/MONTH/YEAR, since they have; 07/09/2016 up on that page for mine?

IF it was actually built on 9/7/16, will/does it normally take more than a month of transport time to get to the central/northern east coast? [dunno]

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
There is FINALLY an intelligible build date on the Etis site/page for my car.

I take it that they use the Brit/Euro date order of DAY/MONTH/YEAR, since they have; 07/09/2016 up on that page for mine?

IF it was actually built on 9/7/16, will/does it normally take more than a month of transport time to get to the central/northern east coast? [dunno]
ETIS does show the Euro inverted dates, because my build date on that site is 13.07.2016. It took almost exactly a month, until August 12, to get delivered to me here on the central East coast.