Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ordering a complete OEM clutch and flywheel kit

After 92,000 miles …Time to replace the clutch. I understand the flywheel cannot be resurfaced and a new one is needed as well as slave cylinder. Can anyone recommend a place that sells everything(OEM) as a complete kit and can someone recommend what type of fluid I would need and how much I may be attempting this myself reluctantly never done a clutch I know it’s involved not necessarily hard, but involved. I keep hearing so many back-and-forth about an aluminum flywheel and different types of fluid, and everyone swears by one or the other. My car is basically stock and I wanna leave everything stock. I appreciate the help

I recently replaced the clutch, flywheel and slave cylinder and bought all of it directly from Ford. If you can get the ST200 clutch in the US it's definitely worth getting. Total price in the UK was just over £1k including taxes for parts and took me a weekend to do. I contemplated a lightened flywheel but was talked out of it by Pumaspeed who advised going with an OE flywheel unless I was also switching to a sprung clutch. Dropping the gearbox isn't fun, it's made a lot easier if you have access to a ramp.