Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Orlando area walnut blasting.

Greetings Fellow ST enthusiasts,

I have recently moved to the Orlando area and am in search of anyone who does walnut blasting in the Orlando area.

I have been in contact with several tuning and performance shops and have even reached out to a few dealerships and no one seems to know anything!

Alternatively, has anyone tried any other methods or are aware of any other safe methods that do not require major disassembly? Unfortunately I do not have a shop or garage to work in any more so for me....that's not an option.

Thanks for any info you guys may have and stay safe this week!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

slopoke

When I reach 15K miles, I am going to run a can of the CRC intake valve cleaner. I'm going to inject it at the nipple located at the throttle body area. I'm going to continue to run it at 15K intervals. I don't know the condition of the valves, but I'd imagine that doing it regularly should help keep carbon in check on the intake valves.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
When I reach 15K miles, I am going to run a can of the CRC intake valve cleaner. I'm going to inject it at the nipple located at the throttle body area. I'm going to continue to run it at 15K intervals. I don't know the condition of the valves, but I'd imagine that doing it regularly should help keep carbon in check on the intake valves.
But why? Ed the 4-port is cleaning the valves now....There is nice diagram on Stratifieds website in the 4 port section showing how much the Valves get cleaned by the 4-port system. If it was me id just toss some Fuel cleaner such as Chevron Techron or any Gumout W/ PolyEtherAmine/ PEA in it....then let it Buck!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Greetings Fellow ST enthusiasts,

I have recently moved to the Orlando area and am in search of anyone who does walnut blasting in the Orlando area.

I have been in contact with several tuning and performance shops and have even reached out to a few dealerships and no one seems to know anything!

Alternatively, has anyone tried any other methods or are aware of any other safe methods that do not require major disassembly? Unfortunately I do not have a shop or garage to work in any more so for me....that's not an option.

Thanks for any info you guys may have and stay safe this week!

CRC and Seafoam both make a Turbo safe intake valve cleaners for DI vehicles. If it was me id get a OCC even though some people say and think its negligible.....But I say better to have than not to have an OCC.IMO.....Or just get Auxiliary 4 PORT fuel add on like Slopoke and I! [ridinghorse]

Last edited:
OP
A
Thread Starter #5
CRC and Seafoam both make a Turbo safe intake valve cleaners for DI vehicles. If it was me id get a OCC even though some people say and think it negligible.....But I say better to have than not to have an OCC.IMO.....Or just get Auxiliary 4 PORT fuel add on like Slopoke and I! [ridinghorse]
I will check into it, thanks! And I have been contemplating an OCC for awhile now tbh my Fiesta is my first DI car and prior to owning it, I had not done much research regarding the issues associated with DI. Had I known sooner....believe me it would have had an OCC as soon as I got it home and probably aux fuel as well. But now I just need to do damage control and give myself as clean a slate as I can to start over with as I am planning to go E30 in the very near future.

The 1.5 European Ford Fiesta ST’s have port injection now in conjunction with the DI system. Stratified’s 4 port Auxiliary Fueling has fantastic form, fit and function. I’d go out on a limb and say the port injectors and spray pattern on the Stratified system are as good or better than Ford’s. It’s a great investment for building the FiST unless your balls fall off and part out ✅

OP
A
Thread Starter #7
The 1.5 European Ford Fiesta ST’s have port injection now in conjunction with the DI system. Stratified’s 4 port Auxiliary Fueling has fantastic form, fit and function. I’d go out on a limb and say the port injectors and spray pattern on the Stratified system are as good or better than Ford’s. It’s a great investment for building the FiST unless your balls fall off and part out [emoji736]
I don't plan on seeing mine go anywhere any time soon I bought her new in 16 and she has just over 60k smiles now. They are such an underrated and awesome car. Stratified is definitely on my radar for aux fuel, I may consider them for my next tune and a few other goodies as well. As soon as I'm settled in here and have myself a place to wrench, I think I may actually start to get serious with it.

slopoke

But why? Ed the 4-port is cleaning the valves now....There is nice diagram on Stratifieds website in the 4 port section showing how much the Valves get cleaned by the 4-port system. If it was me id just toss some Fuel cleaner such as Chevron Techron or any Gumout W/ PolyEtherAmine/ PEA in it....then let it Buck!

I'm going to use the CRC because, the 4 port is not injecting fuel all the time. I don't drive to the point where the 4 port is called into use all the time, only a few times a week.