Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Ortega hwy Ferrari/evo

For those of you in SoCal I live about 10mins from Ortega hwy (it's a cyn road amazing for the fist) I just went down there to mess around and encountered an evo8 and a ferrari360 messing around. Now I'm not a great driver but im decent and I kept up with them which rly surprised me and sort of blew my mind. My fist is stage3.. So overall 26k invested keeping up with a 100k Ferrari. I no I'd get raped in a straight line but stil...

OP
F
Thread Starter #2
For those of you in SoCal I live about 10mins from Ortega hwy (it's a cyn road amazing for the fist) I just went down there to mess around and encountered an evo8 and a ferrari360 messing around. Now I'm not a great driver but im decent and I kept up with them which rly surprised me and sort of blew my mind. My fist is stage3.. So overall 26k invested keeping up with a 100k Ferrari. I no I'd get raped in a straight line but stil...
Now we weren't racing just doing some messing around on a quiet canyon road, and for short bursts but the couldn't rly pull away

DaveG99

Last weekend I was up in the ouachita mountains in arkansas and I was hauling some butt on those roads. It's amazing what these little cars can do in the twisties even in stock form.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Well known those heavier cars pay a penalty on tighter roads but it is lessor known perhaps most owners simply lack in driving skills as well so either go slower than their cars can go or crash which happens far to often. A tight twisty road is made for the FiST:)