Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

SLD OZ Ultraleggera 15x7 w/Yokos

Trader history for Grendlehop18 (3)

OP
Grendlehop18
Thread Starter #21
Yes, I habe been looking at these wheels, but 16”. Then I read about everyone who went 15”. 15” is the way to go. I would buy what he has here... almost $500 off!!!! I might have to make that drive to Phoenix.
Please do! Welcome to come out this weekend or the next. After that I'm in FL for 2 weeks[rockon]

OP
Grendlehop18
Thread Starter #22
Yes, I habe been looking at these wheels, but 16”. Then I read about everyone who went 15”. 15” is the way to go. I would buy what he has here... almost $500 off!!!! I might have to make that drive to Phoenix.
Was doing some math and figure it's only about 1 tank of gas each way if your really liking the OZs. I suppose time is the bigger factor.

Yes, time is the issue. If I could pay an Uber to deliver these, I would. The issue at the
Moment is that I don’t have any money. I have to save up a little before I can get these.

OP
Grendlehop18
Thread Starter #24
Yes, time is the issue. If I could pay an Uber to deliver these, I would. The issue at the
Moment is that I don’t have any money. I have to save up a little before I can get these.
Doh! Gotcha. Well, I'm now down to a firm price on these. At least until the tires are no longer a safe age and need replacing ~4 years from now. Prob have them for a while, considering many are looking for a steal and I'm not desperate. Hit me up whenever:cool:

Thought real long and hard about it but that’s a 10 hour drive with no traffic. GLWS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Grendlehop18
Thread Starter #31
Another skipped day bump on these! Price dropped down to $850 a while back;)(y)

OP
Grendlehop18
Thread Starter #32
Another price drop.....likely the last one.

$825!!! o_O C'mon people!

You set-up and pay the shipping and I'll drop them off at a "near to me" courier. Sound good? My zip is 85028

1573918147413.png

OP
Grendlehop18
Thread Starter #33
Bump, plus.....as of this coming Tuesday, I'll be out of town until Nov. 30th. I'll be keeping an eye on this via my mobile:cool:(y)