Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

P061C DTC code

Hey everyone, stalled my car out moving it from the garage to the street. Pretty sure I just let up on the clutch while the car was in gear. Restarted the car to find a wrench light on. Turned car off, restart, wrench light is gone but the stored code is P061C. Is this just because of the stall or could something else be going on ? Silly issue, but any feedback would be appreciated. Thanks.

OP
A
Thread Starter #2
Must be nothing .. took it for a drive, idle, acceleration, drivability all seem ok. No weird noises. Must have been the stall ...

Had the same issue/code this week. Just brought it to a mechanic and he can't seem to find anything wrong with it.

Got that code after a hard stall last year...ooops. Cleared up on its own and never had an issue since. I chalked it up to the car trolling me as I hadn't regularly driven a manual car for 11 years prior and that was it's way of laughing at me lol.