Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Pacific NW members check in!

meFiSTo

Hi folks. I suspect that there are a few forum members out there in the PNW that like track days, like to connect at the XXX burgers for meetups, etc. Maybe we can coordinate some stuff. I've seen some things happening on the other forum. Definitely in Portland.

Check in here to say hello and maybe we can all meet up in the paddock at a track day (whether you drive or not), or grab an occasional beer, and the like.

Let us know about you. I'll start.

Name: Kim

Car: MY2016 FW Ford Focus RS

RS Options: RS2 package, moonroof, all weather mats

Interests: travel, hot-smoke BBQ, photography, gardening, light hiking, and (of course) occasional HPDE/open lapping track days

What you do during the week: I'm a freelance technology writer/editor/digital content strategist

---------------------------

Lastly: This list is not limited to owners or people planning to buy. If you're a member of this forum community, local to the Pacific NW, and want to chime in (and get together, etc.), you're invited to check in here as well.

I'll chime in…

Name: Alex

Car: 2016 RS2, moonroof

Interests: music, travel, cooking, games and HPDE events (track, AX)

Day job: I run a small engineering team for a private equity firm in the Bay Area

Would love to meet up with some other Focus/Fiesta enthusiasts and find some fun drives around the area.

LeotaSlops

U.S. Marine Veteran
Magnificent site. Plenty of useful info here. I'm sending it to some buddies ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thank you for your sweat!