Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

airjor13

2000 Post Club
You guys check this out..... the dreaded Ford paint bubble has struck me! [:0]

Just called my dealer, made an appointment 2 weeks from now in case any other bubbles start showing up.

They should take care of it but I will be in a rental for a few days...[bigcry]

If you have paint bubbles showing, post up a picture and if you take it to the dealership, the resolution!

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Had one on the roof of mine, had it fixed a couple weeks ago. But the bastard service adviser had me sit there for 3hrs just to take a pic of it.
I couldnt get a good pic of it cause you can only see it in light reflection.
It took 4 days and my Courtesy car was a Merker.

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
Does it just happen on the roof or could it happen all over?

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
I dunno. All I know is Ford has bad quality control. Its like they dont care from all the negative reports ive seen and read.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
It would be interesting to find out if this is isolated to certain paint colors. I'll have to check mine carefully when I get my car back from the dealer.

OP
airjor13

airjor13

2000 Post Club
Thread Starter #9
Going back to the dealership today to get my paint bubble looked at! Going stealth mode, uninstalled AP, removed all the mount and wiring and even popped my stock shift knob back on so the tech will know where reverse is lol!

I will update the results on the paint bubble thread, it should be pretty straight forward fix it from Ford but you never know [:(]