Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Palomar Mountain

Any So Cal owners know about the road to Julian. Did it the other weekend and had a blast. I just did the South Grade road up Palomar Mountain(1000 to approx 6000ft in about 7 miles), AND I AM FREAKING LOVING THIS AUTOMOBILE!!! Trailed some Corvette up the road, they had to tap out and pull into a turnout. That is the best road I have ever been on, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

STooge

SICK. that white is good looking. And with the sun back there makes it even betting [like]

rooSTer

1000 Post Club
awesome pics, how does this compare to Azusa Canyon?

OP
FiestaBart
Thread Starter #5
If your talking about San Gabriel Canyon Rd, I would say it is easier than South Grade. If not, guess I have to go hunt that one down. SGC is nice cause of what I heard, its just the shear turns and technical parts in just 7 miles of hairpins and sharp turns I think make Palomar funner. It also gets the harder nod cause the sun seems to be in your eyes only during the hairpins.....