Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS ***PART OUT*** Hurst, Rally Armour, Whoosh, etc.

Trader history for djlawson17 (3)

***PART OUT***

I had quite a few DM’s and to quickly provide important information, the Maxton Desing RS Wing setup and the ITG intake are currently *sale pending*. If they sales don’t go through, I’ll officially list them on this post or in the comments!

I’ll have photos and both “picked up” and “shipped prices”! I accept cash, zelle, and paypal!

You can send me a PM or reach me on FB Messenger at: De’vyd Lawson

————————————————————-
- Hurst Shift Knob: $30 (Picked Up/Shipped) *USED - Like New*
Fairly light and wide shift knob, it’s made out of a special plastic material so it won’t get hot or cold!

- Whoosh License Plate Delete: $30 (Picked Up/Shipped) *Brand New - Never Installed*

- Whoosh induction hose: $40 (Picked Up) *USED - Great Condition*
no rips or tears! Just a little dirty, you can’t expect something white to stay spotless in a engine bay!

- OEM FiST Intake w/ MAF & Brand New OEM Filter: $40 (Picked Up) *USED - Good Condition*
Great for an emergency if you ever get state reffed, comes with everything you need!

- Rally Armour Molten Orange UR Mud Flaps: $75/$90 (Picked Up/Shipped) *USED - Great Condition*
I had these on for about 2-3k miles. No scrapes, rips or tears! Comes with the original hardware inside plastic bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
djlawson17
Thread Starter #3
Mud flaps *SALE PENDING*
Shift Knob *SALE PENDING*
Induction Hose *SALE PENDING*

OP
djlawson17
Thread Starter #9
Do you still have access to the car? I am looking for the little removeable side skirt pieces for the jack points.
I didn’t sell my car. The only items for sale were the ones listed.