Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Part-out, Parts for Sale | Parts Added

Trader history for xxiaze (1)

xxiaze

Buyer pays fee(s) and shipping - I will be using easyship for reduced shipping costs to you. If you'd like to do friends and family paypal to save on the fee that's fine by me otherwise you can pay the service charge for protection. See prices and photos below.

Retro Project Headlights, need serious rework but all parts present.. clean up readjust projectors etc etc - 100$

Custom blacked inside housing and smoked taillights - 100$

Headlights w/ Stanky eyes from ACEP (broken mounting screw, but I ran them like this with zero issues for life of vehicle) - 100$

Mountune rear spring isolators - 45$

Carbon shift knob - 70$

Boost solenoid (known good) - 50$

5bar MAP sensor w/ adaptor - 175$

PCV line w/ Damond 1way check valve - 25$

OEM HPFP - 40$

OEM 9/10 quality sill plates (set) - 50$

OEM Airbox - 50$

OEM MAP Sensor - 25$

OEM A/C Vents (PAIR) - 40$

OEM Exhaust Manifold - 50$

OEM Cold side pipe - 20$

OEM Crossover w/ turbo inlet - 20$

OEM BPV + Boomba Spacer - 30$

OEM Hotside pipe - 20$

Attachments

Last edited:
OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #10
Got any pics of the stanky eyes on the FiST?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wish I had a better one lol but that's all I had available. I uploaded one with the original post thread just scroll up. Also, you can search ACEP Stanky eye on internet and prob find more. I believe they do not make these anymore but I could be wrong.

OP
xxiaze

xxiaze

Thread Starter #12
Nice move reselling free parts for a profit. Please pay it forward and offer the retrofitted headlights for free.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...&share_fid=74193&share_type=t&link_source=app

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Didn't know it was criminal to do so, not to mention I had to coordinate getting these from another state and had someone drive 5-6hr round trip for them as well as my paying shipping for them after that. They were not free to me... They were however freely given by you to the community which I was entirely grateful for, however... That was your choice. Own your choices. I am also making free choices... I'm glad you're concerned and are now being quite rude frankly. "Nice move" continuing your charity this way.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Nice move reselling free parts for a profit. Please pay it forward and offer the retrofitted headlights for free.
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/to...&share_fid=74193&share_type=t&link_source=app

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
Once you gave away those headlights assemblies...You forfeited the right to any say in what goes on with them once they left your possession. Leave the man alone....His FiST got totalled.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Interested in the headlights where should I send the money to, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk