Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Part Out - Totaled Car Cincinnati

Trader history for Jjakef96 (0)

1/14/21 Updated pricing and willing to ship items. I no longer have the car so I can only sell the items posted below.

Unfortunately for Christmas Eve my gift was a lady making a left on red totaling my (2019) car with a little over 16k miles. The impact was on the drivers headlight area but the damage was entire front end and drivers side panels. I am really going to miss this car but with a newborn and my wife driving a base model Fiesta I needed something bigger.

ReactNative_cropped_image_4221982981852591773.jpg

Whoosh Symposer delete $10. Hose clamp is included, just wasn't there when I took the picture.
PXL_20210103_204800436.jpg

K&N filter new from Mountune ($45 obo)

PXL_20210103_205617789.jpg

Ford Carbon Fiber ST Shift Knob ($70)

PXL_20210103_203916542.jpg

Whoosh RMM Street bushings ($60 obo) I would recommend replacing bushings with new ones

PXL_20210103_205700277.jpg

Last edited:

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
So sorry to hear and see. Do you still have access to the car for other misc parts?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Damnit man. I was in Washington Courthouse at noon and could have swung that way on my way home. I would have taken those Titans. If you decide to part out that induction hose(and it’s not damaged right?), I’d be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
Sorry to hear it but glad you are safe. What is happening to the car? I'd be interested in some under hood bits of you are doing an entire part out.

OP
J
Thread Starter #8
Everything is still for sale. Difference between keeping the car and giving it to insurance is $3k I'd have to at least break even to consider. But the car is still sitting in the driveway. I would like for it to go away asap as I tear up a little looking at it. And it is also blocking my garage.

OP
J
Thread Starter #10
Willing to ship the cargo mat?
I could ship if no one else is interested. I'll give it until Wednesday. I mostly don't want to find a box. And I worry folding it might make crease it. I can't remember how it came as I ordered it through the dealership.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I'd like the upper cargo cover, both side carpets and cargo light shipped. Would you consider it?

OP
J
Thread Starter #12
I'd like the upper cargo cover, both side carpets and cargo light shipped. Would you consider it?

The cargo cover has one of the plastic clips broken and I've been using it to tray the misc parts in and out of the car. What are the side carpets? And what is your offer?

Jabbit

2000 Post Club

Hey not to highjack but it I'd doesn't work out, I have the carpet and light.

its_stock

U.S. Air Force Veteran
Hey Jake,

Would you be willing to sell/ship one of the high beam covers off of the headlights? Mine has been missing for a while on the passenger side.

and the Carbon shift knob.

Let me know

Thanks,
Daniel

OP
J
Thread Starter #18
Show me exactly what you want, with an offer and I might be able to do it. But it needs to be tonight as insurance is picking up the car tomorrow.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
The cargo cover has one of the plastic clips broken and I've been using it to tray the misc parts in and out of the car. What are the side carpets? And what is your offer?
I don't care about the clips. The coast to ship will probably hurt though. Is it dirty/grimy? The side carpets are the pieces on the left and ride side of the cargo area. It takes 2 or 3 screws to remove them w/o tearing.

1609815246700.png

OP
J
Thread Starter #20
I don't care about the clips. The coast to ship will probably hurt though. Is it dirty/grimy? The side carpets are the pieces on the left and ride side of the cargo area. It takes 2 or 3 screws to remove them w/o tearing.

View attachment 37420
Sorry I don't think it is worth it for me to go through all of that when insurance is picking up the car tomorrow