Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

PCA Announces Spec Clutches!

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

PCA-1

Perfect Circle Autosport has been working in conjunction with Spec Clutch to make available the first lineup of performance clutches for the Fiesta ST. PCA is happy to announce this release in time to meet the demand of ever increasing power adders for the FiST. All clutch kits come with a new bearing.

In addition to this news comes a PCA exclusive package discount on the purchase of a clutch and Quaife differential. PM with your choice of clutch and or clutch and flywheel, and a quote will be provided. Note, there is a larger discount with the addition of the flywheel.

Note: The pricing below is list pricing.

Note: The pics below are generic off of the Spec website. These are not pics of the actual Fiesta ST products.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Just got my SPEC Stage 3+ clutch and 10 lb Flywheel from Chalon .. Thanks and it looks GREAT ! and spot on too as I weighed the Flywheel and it is 10 lbs dead on..

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #3
Just got my SPEC Stage 3+ clutch and 10 lb Flywheel from Chalon .. Thanks and it looks GREAT ! and spot on too as I weighed the Flywheel and it is 10 lbs dead on..
More fun!...Got to have something to tame that EFR 6258 !

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Hmm more money to spend eh. Would you guys ship to canada via usps to keep costs down for us canadians?
this would be huge in securing my buisness. As ups and others charge WAY too much

When you get it installed I would love an update on the drivability. I have thought about doing this but when I put a lightweight on my DSM I hated trying to cruise in a parking lot, and I worry it would be even worse with a smaller motor that was setup for a dual mass in the first place. If I have everything apart this spring its a 10 min job to just go ahead with this too.

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #6
Hmm more money to spend eh. Would you guys ship to canada via usps to keep costs down for us canadians?
this would be huge in securing my buisness. As ups and others charge WAY too much
Hi,

Have to check with the distributor. If they do not, I can have the kit shipped to me and I can ship USPS. Last I remember there is no real tracking when shipping USPS to Canada, so if going that route, I cannot guarantee the service.

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
More fun!...Got to have something to tame that EFR 6258 !
Thank You it is of course your fault ;)
When you get it installed I would love an update on the drivability. I have thought about doing this but when I put a lightweight on my DSM I hated trying to cruise in a parking lot, and I worry it would be even worse with a smaller motor that was setup for a dual mass in the first place. If I have everything apart this spring its a 10 min job to just go ahead with this too.
I will post up once it is done..

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Hi,

Have to check with diststributor. If they do not, I can have the kit shipped to me and I can ship USPS. Last I remember there is no real tracking when shipping USPS to Canada, so if going that route, I cannot guarantee the service.
Thank you. I have had USPS deliveries with tracking in the past.