Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PCA/Team Dynamics??

Izzy

Wow...hope everyone was able to get their wheels or money back.

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Apparently what happened is that Team Dynamics lost their US distributor, so vendors here no longer had a ready supply of the wheels. It's unfortunate because they're really good wheels, and they're available to fit our unusual bolt pattern. Here's my thread about how you can buy them directly from the factory in England.
https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/factory-direct-source-td-pro-race-1-2s.20121/#post-345626

Izzy

I tried Oakos...so that's a no on that front. I was able to get a new 15x8 set off EbayUK. Just turned in my HS-7 customs form to UPS. Now what shade of gold or bronze to powdercoat...cause unfortunately they are gloss black.

TDavis

1000 Post Club
I was lucky enough to get a set from PCA then needed another wheel since I chipped one of mine, got that from Oakos. The chip wasnt a big deal but I also wanted a full size aftermarket spare so I knew my spare would fit over my brakes.

Hopefully we get a US distributor again

OP
M-Sport fan

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Thread Starter #31
I was lucky enough to get a set from PCA then needed another wheel since I chipped one of mine, got that from Oakos. The chip wasn't a big deal but I also wanted a full size aftermarket spare so I knew my spare would fit over my brakes.

Hopefully we get a US distributor again
What size TD wheel/tire for the spare that fits in the spare well??