Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

PCA's Black Friday Square Deal Promotion is on!

Trader history for PCA-1 (0)

[MENTION=129]PCA-1[/MENTION], would you happen to have any Team Dynamics stickers in white?

Just want to pop in and give my .02 so far. Working with Chalon was quick and easy. The invoice was sent quickly, recieved quickly and the whole thing was done with no hassle at all. Looking forward to the new wheels. Speaking of which, is there an update on shipping times for the custom paint orders?

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #24
Just want to pop in and give my .02 so far. Working with Chalon was quick and easy. The invoice was sent quickly, recieved quickly and the whole thing was done with no hassle at all. Looking forward to the new wheels. Speaking of which, is there an update on shipping times for the custom paint orders?
Thank you!

Special program colors green, orange, red, and yellow add 2-3 weeks to the ETA. Non-standard colors bronze and gold do not add to the ETA.

Chalon, how much are hubcaps? This mornng I realized that one of my wheels had the clip in place, but the plastic cover was nowhere to be found.

Loving these wheels [thumb]

Thanks!

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #26
Chalon, how much are hubcaps? This mornng I realized that one of my wheels had the clip in place, but the plastic cover was nowhere to be found.

Loving these wheels [thumb]

Thanks!
pm'd

OP
PCA-1

PCA-1

Thread Starter #28
Anyway to still get on this, didn't even see this thread
This promotion has expired.

At this point it is best to pm what you are looking for.

Note I am literally heading out of the office right now. Will answer any questions as soon as I have the opportunity.