Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Performance Alloys/Team Dynamics

First off, I am not affiliated with the website I'm asking about.

Searching around I found Performance Alloys, site says free UK delivery. So I'm guessing that's where they are located. They are a Team Dynamics dealer and there site says they ship world wide. Thought I would ask if anyone else tried them out and ordered some wheels? I'd guess that you would still have the normal wait times that are par for buying this brand.

On a side note, is there any clearance issues with 1.2 race 15x8's? I read thru the meaty tire thread but can't remember.

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
I run 15x8 TD's 35ET with no issues on my 2018 Magnetic
On H&R springs w/Bilstein B8

TDavis

1000 Post Club
I talked to one of the people on that website and they said the most Team Dynamics are made to order and would take 5 weeks to fulfill the order then 5 days to get to your door. Thats actually really respectable considering other distributors would take 6 months. Shipping for 4 is around $250~ for some Pro Race 1.2s in 17x8, so you would really want some TD's in order to want to pay that price. Different sizes are different shipping costs. If I didn't already get my TD's from PCA I'd gladly pay that price

Last edited:
First off, I am not affiliated with the website I'm asking about.

Searching around I found Performance Alloys, site says free UK delivery. So I'm guessing that's where they are located. They are a Team Dynamics dealer and there site says they ship world wide. Thought I would ask if anyone else tried them out and ordered some wheels? I'd guess that you would still have the normal wait times that are par for buying this brand.

On a side note, is there any clearance issues with 1.2 race 15x8's? I read thru the meaty tire thread but can't remember.
Not sure about the Team Dynamics wait times but I was going to order some OZ Leggendas from them but canceled. All the shipping prices are accurate at checkout and they have really great customer service so you shouldn't have any problems ordering from them. I might go with Performance Alloys for TD wheels if they don't sort out the distributor issues anytime soon.

OP
B
Thread Starter #7
Quote for shipping for me was $183. Total is getting close to double my second choice. But my second and third choices are 16" and will show off how rusty my rotor hats are.

Sekred

1000 Post Club
I brought my Team Dynamics through Performance Alloys.
Manufacturing and then shipping the rims to Australia took nearly 3 months, there were a couple of issues relating to Team Dynamics.
Performance Alloys were good to deal with but make sure you get a definite time frame for supply and delivery.