Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Performance Blue or Race Red?

rexdriver85

I vote Race Red, after owning more black cars than I can count, the red is just amazing. And still looks good after a few days of dirt build up on it before the next wash.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428409203.949750.jpg

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #44
This has been a disaster. The vin I had was to a ford dealer over an hour away and I don't feel comfortable with them driving a car for an hour on a new engine cause they'll use cruise control and I know it.

I got my eye on a green envy that's still in transit. It's got that stupid painted wheel option even though I'm buying PCA wheels for it. I'm willing to throw away $375 to have a car now. PM'd [MENTION=582]FordService[/MENTION] to see when the car may be delivered.

FocusMike

Good to see you soon back in a FiST my friend. I'll buy the new stock wheels off you too haha.

This has been a disaster. The vin I had was to a ford dealer over an hour away and I don't feel comfortable with them driving a car for an hour on a new engine cause they'll use cruise control and I know it.

I got my eye on a green envy that's still in transit. It's got that stupid painted wheel option even though I'm buying PCA wheels for it. I'm willing to throw away $375 to have a car now. PM'd [MENTION=582]FordService[/MENTION] to see when the car may be delivered.

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #46
Good to see you soon back in a FiST my friend. I'll buy the new stock wheels off you too haha.
Will you really or are you trolling me? Cause I'll so sell you the stock premium painted wheels.

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #48
Same price as the first set I'll make the drive down again lol.
What did I charge you for the last set? Also you need to bring that sweet focus svt by again. I'm still living at the same address.

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #49
I need to obtain the car first. My dealer is trying to dealer trade right now and are waiting for the dealer to respond. Once I get my car I'll place an order for wheels and once the wheels are on you can have the old ones. I'll also be selling an SCT X4 flasher if you know anyone. It's 2 months old and works on Most Fords I believe.

OP
pwnall1337

pwnall1337

Vendor
Thread Starter #51
So here it is guys. Came in two days ago and I drove with my sales guy to another dealer to get the car out at 8:00pm, but it was in the back parked in by 5 other cars so they are gonna send a porter to get the car in the morning. I did a look over inspection to make sure there were no issues with the paint. Car has 0 miles on it.

We're also still working on my trade value as it's hard to work my trade on the ST cause there is only $300 markup over invoice and no hold back $400~ cause it's a dealer trade and they lose holdback on dealer trades. Hopefully if we can get to a trade number that I can agree on I'll be taking her home tomorrow.