Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PERON P3xx Twin-Scroll Turbo Thread

are you guys forgetting that runner 1 is longer for a reason? On a twin scroll the firing order has to be matched to the correct side of the divider for the pulsing effect on the twinscroll. it is impossible to have it all equal length. there is no room for it to be any other way.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #85
thats me just home, and the pic is up before i got back :)
ha! OIC...Did your FiST already get dyno'd today with the PERON twin scroll? And if so do you have dyno results you care to share with us now! ;)

If not, no worries...I'm sure we can wait one more day until Peron or yourself post dyno plot results here tomorrow....

It was on the dyno yesterday. The results are impressive for a stock fuel system. The turbo could do way more but i am not into the 5th injector idea. I better let the graphs be posted by Peron before i say the figure.

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
^^ yes, this is the exciting part. Pumaspeed might be in trouble here :)

I do run meth (250cc) just not tuned on it. We did turn it on when the mapping was all done to check it still would all be happy. Some of the early spooling has been offset by using bigger primarys for top end gains.

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #91
It was on the dyno yesterday. The results are impressive for a stock fuel system. The turbo could do way more but i am not into the 5th injector idea. I better let the graphs be posted by Peron before i say the figure.
Hey Ian...Tell Charlie its time to post the dyno results [poke]

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #93
Hello. Did some one say 340whp
WTF!! Hey post your dyno chart from yesterday or it didn't happen (ha ha [neener])

How early are you hitting 20psi boost Ian?

Honestly cant remember. I looked over them yesterday but forgot to grab a copy. I have added a little lag by having a bigger cooler but once moving it never falls out the powerband

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #95
Honestly cant remember. I looked over them yesterday but forgot to grab a copy. I have added a little lag by having a bigger cooler but once moving it never falls out the powerband
I sent an email to Charlie today and asked him to post the damn dyno plot...LOL

He is flat out all over the place. Hopfuly it will get done tomorrow. We are well chuffed how good it turnd out. Graphs are spot on. Nice smooth curves

OP
BoostBumps

BoostBumps

4000 Post Club
Staff Member
Thread Starter #97
He is flat out all over the place. Hopfuly it will get done tomorrow. We are well chuffed how good it turnd out. Graphs are spot on. Nice smooth curves
Sounds nice...I just would like to see how responsive and well behaved your twin scroll is over the entire powerband which is supposedly one of the primary advantages of a twin scroll over the conventional turbo's currently offered on the market for the FiST ...So far from what I've observed the x-37 hybrid appears to be the most well suited turbo application for the FiST to date...IMHO...

Would like to see how the x-37 compares to the twin scroll...

LilPartyBox

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
is your engine is the one on FB with the forged internals?