Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Peron STG4 Turbo System now available here at whoosh motorsports!

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
We have some pretty hard core customers and needed to step it up a bit. I'm not sure hot much further anyone can step beyond this.....the STG4 Peron GTX Gen2 Turbo System!!!

We are giving you options as well!

you can buy the hard parts (minus turbo, minus wastegate) if you are that certain someone that has components or wants to source them on your own. We will make sure you have all the details needed for proper fitment guidelines

or of course you can opt for the full kit which includes every piece for a complete installation

please click the link to read the full write up on the site LINK TO PRODUCT>> https://whoosh-motorsports.myshopify.com/collections/2014-2017-ford-fiesta-st/products/peron-stg4-gtx-gen2-turbo-system-ford-fiesta-st-1-6t

here are a few bits of info and a few pics:

Savage acceleration along with OEM levels of drivability – take your Fiesta ST Mk7 to the next level with the PERON STG4 turbocharger system.

This comprehensive package has been rigorously tested over many months and thousands of miles on our own development car. That’s why we are confident that it represents the best solution for anyone looking to create the ultimate fast-road Fiesta ST Mk7.

The Package:
- Garrett Gen2 GTX2860R turbocharger
- Nortech Tubular manifold
- PERON de-cat downpipe
- PERON/Turbosmart external wastegate
- PERON diverter valve
- PERON silicone boost hose
- PERON silicone inlet hose
- PERON hardpipe
- All clamps and fittings

Developed in conjunction with in-house technical partners Nortech Performance, our STG4 system transforms the 1.6T EcoBoost into a little powerhouse!

IMHO that kit looks beautiful from a visual standpoint alone. That manifold is almost too nice to install haha. Saving for this now to go on hopefully next year if possible.

Thanks for bringing all of these great parts and options over Ron. [perfect10]

Last edited:
OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #5
I agree this kit is quite amazing

I'm seriously considering it but I already have a revo cued up and want to give that a go maxing the stock fuel system for now

Pretty sure the DI system wont keep up with that power level (380 HP). I think this kit would be best paired with an LSD

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #8
Pretty sure the DI system wont keep up with that power level (380 HP). I think this kit would be best paired with an LSD
I think he's assuming that the group knows stock fuel will run out somewhere north of 300whp depending on fuel used, etc and that an aux fuel kit is in play for that 380 number

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
The post I quoted mentioned aux fuel, so that’s why I said 380whp.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HBEcoBeaST

Anyone that dives into these kind of mods should definitely be versed in the stock fuel system's limits. Good thing we have proper aftermarket support for pushing beyond those bounderies.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Gotcha. Aux fuel or not, gonna need an LSD to keep that torque from spinning tires. The welds on the mani are gorgeous, and torque for seemingly days, would love to see a G25-550 mounted in this mani!

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Anyone that dives into these kind of mods should definitely be versed in the stock fuel system's limits. Good thing we have proper aftermarket support for pushing beyond those bounderies.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
There is still some support missing. Even with 4port, the use of E85 will still be limited to E50ish. Well, you could probably run full E85, by your be down in power compared to a blend.

The LPFP is the next target.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ron, quick question about this kit, is the diverter valve in the kit recirc or 100% atmosphere? I cannot tell by the pic, but it looks like possibly a recirc valve.

Thanks for the help.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #14
Ron, quick question about this kit, is the diverter valve in the kit recirc or 100% atmosphere? I cannot tell by the pic, but it looks like possibly a recirc valve.

Thanks for the help.
the valve included in the kit definitely recirculates