Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Philadelphia Repair/Service Shop?

Anyone know of any reputable domestic shops that would do installs on aftermarket parts? Not supper handy myself past oil changes/brakes and am looking to do some cooling upgrades like Mishimoto radiator/oil cooler and intercooler. It seems like all the reputable shops around the area are for imports...

Thanks [twothumb]

Anyone know of any reputable domestic shops that would do installs on aftermarket parts? Not supper handy myself past oil changes/brakes and am looking to do some cooling upgrades like Mishimoto radiator/oil cooler and intercooler. It seems like all the reputable shops around the area are for imports...

Thanks [twothumb]
R/T Tuning is nearby, they're also a COBB Pro Tuner. I think I saw a fiesta on their Facebook page so they are probably somewhat familiar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

+2 for R/T Tuning. They're not cheap, but I trust them more than a dealer. Some of the techs moonlight on pro race teams. The parts manager has a FiST.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
+2 for R/T Tuning. They're not cheap, but I trust them more than a dealer. Some of the techs moonlight on pro race teams. The parts manager has a FiST.
^^^THIS! [thumb]

I had my cp-e Nexus installed there, and if/when I get a Stratified E30 custom tune, I will have the dyno data logging done there. [wink]

OP
sidewaysallday
Thread Starter #5
Well it looks like I'll be going to R/T for all my install needs. Thanks for the tip guys!