Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Philly burbs checking in

FistSt215

Just got my Ap in the mail today uh oh lol. Seems like we're all bunch of old heads . I'm 30 going on 31 lol

OP
Snailmail
Thread Starter #22
Just got my Ap in the mail today uh oh lol. Seems like we're all bunch of old heads . I'm 30 going on 31 lol
I may be gettin older but im in good shape lol. Im switching careers and im testing against kids 12 yrs younger and im whoopin em! Lol. Anyhow im 6'2" 185 and i love the leg room in this car compared to my previous cars. Who'd ever thought a fiesta had leg room

FistSt215

Yea but there no leg room in the back lol . I'm almost 6 feet and i don't even have the seat all the way back. The recaros took some time to get use too because these seats remind me of the srt4 viper seats . It really hugs you in there tight .

OP
Snailmail
Thread Starter #24
I didnt get the recaros. I had them in the evo- i was trying to have a cheap economical car... now im modding it and wished i would have gotten the recaros

FistSt215

Yea the recaros 2k option it really hard to swallow but that was the only option I wanted . Even with recaros i got sweet deal . 21,995 not bad . Would had been 20k even without them.

OP
Snailmail
Thread Starter #26
They do look nice, but damn thats an expensive option. I didnt get anything extra. I love my super cheap payment until the rs.... lol

OP
Snailmail
Thread Starter #27
Ohh jimmy.. didnt realize it was you lol.
Lets catch up soon

Recaro's were a must for me, had them in my evo 9 and wanted them in the ST. Once you get the AP installed on the FiST there will be no turning back haha

OP
Snailmail
Thread Starter #32
Recaro's were a must for me, had them in my evo 9 and wanted them in the ST. Once you get the AP installed on the FiST there will be no turning back haha
I find it interesting we all come from pretty powerful imports and found our way to the fiesta... i never thought id own a fiesta lol.
Love my evos though, what color was your 9

I find it interesting we all come from pretty powerful imports and found our way to the fiesta... i never thought id own a fiesta lol.
Love my evos though, what color was your 9
Haha exactly. Mine was a 06 in rally red. Loved the car but after a year I wanted something else. Lol. And so true I never thought I would own a fiesta but honestly it's the most fun I've ever had with a car.

OP
Snailmail
Thread Starter #34
Haha exactly. Mine was a 06 in rally red. Loved the car but after a year I wanted something else. Lol. And so true I never thought I would own a fiesta but honestly it's the most fun I've ever had with a car.
Not sure if you saw the pic i posted on page one, but ive had a lot of cars i built and showed, but your right- right out of the box, the fiesta was the most fun.