Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Picked up a 2019

OP
B
Thread Starter #4
Thanks fellas. I gotta say I'm 5'9 185 and I think I'm about too big for this car lol. I don't know how some of the taller gents do it. Asids from that this thing is little go kart. Really enjoy it.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thanks fellas. I gotta say I'm 5'9 185 and I think I'm about too big for this car lol. I don't know how some of the taller gents do it. Asids from that this thing is little go kart. Really enjoy it.
Lower the seat down....I'm 5'10 and fit like a glove.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Dpro

6000 Post Club
First thing I did. My other car is an Infiniti q50 so I think I just have to get used to it. Or maybe I need to lose some weight
Our seats do sit a little high especially the Recaro equipped. I am planning on possibly modifying the Recaro mount itself( on the seat) as its a rather long bracket down to the seat brackets for the car. The stock base seats sit about a 1/2-1 inch lower. I would like to have my Recaro that low so I am sitting more in the car.
It was enough of an issue that when they released the MK8 version in Europe they lowered the seating position and the Recaro”s come stock over there.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
5-11 260 fits fine although I dont have recaros. Let the seats break in a bit.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

OP
B
Thread Starter #12
:cautious:
5-11 260 fits fine although I dont have recaros. Let the seats break in a bit.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Unfortunately I don't have the recaros. I shouldn't say that because I didn't even want them because of the angle of the seats. I'd really like to swap some fiesta titanium leathers in but it just seems like a big pain in the ass. Oh well, I don't drive much so I'll get used to it 🤷‍♂️