Welcome to the #1 Focus RS Forum and Focus RS community dedicated to Focus RS owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Focus RS Forum today!

Piercemotorsports Fiesta ST Rear Torsion Bar!

Trader history for Piercemotorsports (0)

OP
P
Thread Starter #61
Yes! I need to put some pics up---I didn't have anything exciting to show last Friday, but I think we're good for this Friday---I went to the machinist to pickup other stuff and saw all the delrin pieces and they were cutting inserts. We're a small little project for them so we get pushed around a bit, but we should have them this week and start assembly. On my end everythings cut and half notched waiting for assembly...

OP
P
Thread Starter #63
Yes---I've gotten a portion of the machined/threaded inserts from the Machinist today so we can start putting bars together---everything else has been cut /waiting for a while---got a couple hundred delrin inserts as well...We'll start building bars---the powdercoater will take a minimum of 50 so we should have enough bars to get them to run a batch and start shipping. I've got a bunch of traveling this week---actually a track day Thursday OCTOBER 8TH at Willow Springs if anyone's interested---it's a private day I'm hosting and still have 7 spots left---then racing this weekend in central California with NASA. I'd like to have enough done to drop them off Friday---if not Monday at the latest---and for those who ordered them a different color we'll be able to shoot them early next week!

OP
P
Thread Starter #65
It's at Big Willow---private day from 8AM til 5PM and then we go have adult beverages at the local Mexican joint. We're hosting the Veloster Challenge Time Attack in the afternoon, but it'll likely be over 3 hours of track time spread out through the day! We have 3 would class instructors---plenty of clean laps---the event is usually $325, but I've 6 spots left at $175---where most organization stuff 30-40 cars in each run group we'll likely have less than 30 cars total for the whole day! Anyone interested can PM me here and I'll get them payment info---paypal is fine.

Pete

If you have future events like this Jim let us know. I would love to sign up for events like this once I finish getting my car track ready/prepped. I have my first event in the Fiesta in November at Streets of Willow.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Yes---I've gotten a portion of the machined/threaded inserts from the Machinist today so we can start putting bars together---everything else has been cut /waiting for a while---got a couple hundred delrin inserts as well...We'll start building bars---the powdercoater will take a minimum of 50 so we should have enough bars to get them to run a batch and start shipping. I've got a bunch of traveling this week---actually a track day Thursday OCTOBER 8TH at Willow Springs if anyone's interested---it's a private day I'm hosting and still have 7 spots left---then racing this weekend in central California with NASA. I'd like to have enough done to drop them off Friday---if not Monday at the latest---and for those who ordered them a different color we'll be able to shoot them early next week!

Awesome can't wait for my front strut bar and street torsion bar.

OP
P
Thread Starter #73
Not yet---we have 25 of them and we're pushing for a few more ---based on my other batch's sitting over there, they wouldn't have touched them until tomorrow anyways---for the folks that ordered color changes we'll shoot those this weekend and we should be shipping next week-they should all ship out next week.

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Not yet---we have 25 of them and we're pushing for a few more ---based on my other batch's sitting over there, they wouldn't have touched them until tomorrow anyways---for the folks that ordered color changes we'll shoot those this weekend and we should be shipping next week-they should all ship out next week.
Does this include my front strut brace? That will be coming along with the torsion bar correct? Just double checking. Having them sent to other address so just want to give a heads up to person for what to look for. Thanks.

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
I just got back from Jim's shop.
There is a pile of these going to powder coat.
You guys will have them real soon.

Dave

OP
P
Thread Starter #77
Hey guys---they're finally done at powdercoating and we picked them up this morning/starting to unload them---they'll all ship out this weekend---the custom color requests should go out as well-I'll send tracking info to everyone when available-thanks again for your patience, the wait will be worth it!!!!

Hey guys---they're finally done at powdercoating and we picked them up this morning/starting to unload them---they'll all ship out this weekend---the custom color requests should go out as well-I'll send tracking info to everyone when available-thanks again for your patience, the wait will be worth it!!!!

Huzzah!! That green looks good![clap]

Pete

Jim does that mean you will be open this weekend? So I could drop by and pick it up before I remove my suspension to be rebuilt?