Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Plainrt's track/autocross pics

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Many don't like them because of their size, weight, being a non-hatch sedan, etc., whatever reason, but if they are setup correctly, they are a really good looking ride with very good performance.

I would never own one solely because everyone and their great grand fifth auntie owns one both around here, and at the ARA events I attend/work. [wink]

OP
P

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #43
Many don't like them because of their size, weight, being a non-hatch sedan, etc., whatever reason, but if they are setup correctly, they are a really good looking ride with very good performance.

I would never own one solely because everyone and their great grand fifth auntie owns one both around here, and at the ARA events I attend/work. [wink]

lol you can definitely feel the weight but I think they did a good job not making it feel large. I also think the coward visibility great on it. It definitely is a different animal to drive. Can’t wait till my first autocross to see if I can figure it out.