Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Plug-and-Play Traction Control Off Module

Trader history for JDG (0)

Hey Gents,

I’ll put some more thought into this is the next few weeks. If you are interested in a unit please reply to this comment and I’ll see if there is enough interest to make a new batch.

No need to come to my house ;)
I’m in.

Hey Gents,

I’ll put some more thought into this is the next few weeks. If you are interested in a unit please reply to this comment and I’ll see if there is enough interest to make a new batch.

Interested!

felopr

kinda interested on this
2015 fiesta st, came originally with sync 2 but upgraded to sync 3
sport mode on

felopr

Hey Gents,

interested

I’m super interested in this. I refuse to go to sync3 though after seeing all the apim issues.

felopr

The freezing/dead screen issues
i updated from sync 2 to 3.4 with nav and i have never had a screen dead or freezing issue
i even installed an aftermarket rear view camera and enable it with forscan
the only thing i noticed its that it has audio lag with bluetooth, so if you are watching youtube on the phone while hearing it on the car, its has like a 1 to 2 second delay but other than that, i havent had a problem with sync 3

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #133
Thanks for the interest guys. Expect an update in early 2024. I am working on simplifying some things to cut down on the labor hours to make them. Just started working on my own car again so hopefully 2024 I will have a running car and can get more involved in the community again.

deeznutz

Thanks for the interest guys. Expect an update in early 2024. I am working on simplifying some things to cut down on the labor hours to make them. Just started working on my own car again so hopefully 2024 I will have a running car and can get more involved in the community again.
Bump ♥️