Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

FS Plug-and-Play Traction Control Off Module

Trader history for JDG (0)

OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #81
Hey. Just picked up your module from someone who never installed it! Can’t wait to get to it. This ones neat and comes in handy, but is there any chance you could engineer one to disable ABS? PLEASE and Thank You!
I could, but I probably won’t. I can walk you through it to do it yourself if you would like. You just need to momentary cut power to the abs module. Probably best to wire a switch in line with the abs fuse in the engine bay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Intuit

3000 Post Club
1689123132158.png
I think @M-Sport fan is in PA. Might have to send'em by @JDG 's house on a "wellness check" LoL.

There are many people (myself included) that have trouble wearing many hats. (the time and interest it takes and sometimes just "life")

It's often a good idea to partner up with someone(s) to help handle other aspects of an operation that are personally less efficient with.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Nope, I'm now in Joyzee, at least an hour from Conshohocken.

But, Sam 4, Nitelife, and a few others are practically around the corner from him.

He has not been on here for about a month, and not absolutely sure that he still has the FiST or not. [dunno]

Erick_V

Shame. His module helps me out every time I go AutoX/HPDE. I ALWAYS forget to turn traction off till I'm sending it mid-corner and am scrambling to find the button while 3-wheeling it.

Shame nothing equivalent has been offered since, I've checked on this thread occasionally for I think almost two years hoping someone will chime in saying they've got them up and running again

Erick_V

I think I remember seeing a thread somewhere about a guy making his own and showing how he did it. May be worth searching for, was somewhat recent. Maybe a year ago max

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I think I remember seeing a thread somewhere about a guy making his own and showing how he did it. May be worth searching for, was somewhat recent. Maybe a year ago max
Well there was a guy here in California that actually came up with the module and made some before JDG . He actually made one for me. Though when thieves broke into our garage looking for easy to grab stuff they could sell they took mine before I could install it. I would have to look through my P.M.s and see if he is still around this was bout 4 years ago.

Just checked my P.M.s ya it was a guy with the SN of Spymac fitting you might say. Ya he joined in 2016 and he has not been active in a long time. Though I did just message him to see if he responds.

Last edited:
OP
JDG

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #100
Hey Gents,

I’ll put some more thought into this is the next few weeks. If you are interested in a unit please reply to this comment and I’ll see if there is enough interest to make a new batch.

No need to come to my house ;)