Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Possible boost leak issue.

Good Day,

I'm in need of some help.
I have a '14 FiST with a FMIC and a Green drop-in filter.
I have had the car for 3+ years never had a AP and never really notice any problems I thought it drove fine and pulled as it should.
Finally got a AP bout a month ago, prior to installing the AP I notice the car had a previous tune when I did the cruise control thingy.
I proceeded to install the AP and I used the stage 2 93oct map. at first I was only getting 16-17psi of boost, it slowly went up to 18-19psi as it got cooler out I live in Texas.

I have a Turbosmart DP Shortie BOV, I ran the car with it and with the factory DV valve same results. I tighten all the clamps for the charge pipes same results. Checked all the PCV ventilation lines.

What are some other areas I can check for a boost leak? if it is a boost leak. I know I've heard the OTS tunes is not the best and very conservative, to get it tuned by a tuner which I plan to do soon.

Can someone show me how to post datalogs on here?
Thanks in advance!

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Good Day,

I'm in need of some help.
I have a '14 FiST with a FMIC and a Green drop-in filter.
I have had the car for 3+ years never had a AP and never really notice any problems I thought it drove fine and pulled as it should.
Finally got a AP bout a month ago, prior to installing the AP I notice the car had a previous tune when I did the cruise control thingy.
I proceeded to install the AP and I used the stage 2 93oct map. at first I was only getting 16-17psi of boost, it slowly went up to 18-19psi as it got cooler out I live in Texas.

I have a Turbosmart DP Shortie BOV, I ran the car with it and with the factory DV valve same results. I tighten all the clamps for the charge pipes same results. Checked all the PCV ventilation lines.

What are some other areas I can check for a boost leak? if it is a boost leak. I know I've heard the OTS tunes is not the best and very conservative, to get it tuned by a tuner which I plan to do soon.

Can someone show me how to post datalogs on here?
Thanks in advance!
You should definitely be seeing more boost. Post some logs when you can so we can take a peek. Download the excel files off the AP through accessport manager then hit the “attach files” button on the post.

It could be an issue with the boost control solenoid, boost leak, etc. Are you on stock turbo, stock IWG actuator?

OP
Sir_Gr4nt
Thread Starter #3
You should definitely be seeing more boost. Post some logs when you can so we can take a peek. Download the excel files off the AP through accessport manager then hit the “attach files” button on the post.

It could be an issue with the boost control solenoid, boost leak, etc. Are you on stock turbo, stock IWG actuator?
I tried that and when I hit attach files it does not show in the folder I place it in. Ill try again.

Stock turbo, Stock wastegate i am assume thats the IWG actuator

Thanks.