Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Possible Spark Plug Issue Now?

OP
aruth55
Thread Starter #41
I’m not 100% if the turbos blown but what I do know is that we’ll find out once we pull it off to put the stock turbo on while I save up for another hybrid. Cars made all sorts of weird noises since the things been on, it’s time for it to gooooo!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I know of one. I’ll post his @ on Instagram after work if you’d like. His is internal.

I was not asking in order to buy one, but just out of curiosity to see if any made it past a couple of years/30K miles or not. [wink]

OP
aruth55
Thread Starter #44
In case any of you were wondering why I never hit, boost. Finally got around to taking the turbo apart. Good news is she’s running great now with my current setup! Couldn’t see the wheel damage without taking the turbo completely apart, but here it is. Very minor shaft play, you really wouldn’t think anything is wrong if you felt it all put together, I would post the video if I could, but here’s some pictures from it. Date on the turbo was 11/16.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
In case any of you were wondering why I never hit, boost. Finally got around to taking the turbo apart. Good news is she’s running great now with my current setup! Couldn’t see the wheel damage without taking the turbo completely apart, but here it is. Very minor shaft play, you really wouldn’t think anything is wrong if you felt it all put together, I would post the video if I could, but here’s some pictures from it. Date on the turbo was 11/16.

What hit it?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

OP
aruth55
Thread Starter #46
What hit it?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
That damage was from before me, I babied it and never let anything get close to it before putting it on, I believe that damage is from the shaft play and compressor wheel rubbing against the housing.