Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

You've gotten more rainfall there in the last couple of months than in the whole past 10-15 YEARS!!
Yes we have. Driving through Santiago Canyon a few days ago, I saw that the water in Irvine Lake is actually touching the boat ramp. Last time I saw that happen, Dad was taking me fishing when I was a kid.

Ford SVT & ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Those pics look so ridiculous, that it almost seems like they are photoshopped with miniature FiSTs installed instead of regular sized versions!! [crazyeye]

When I walk out to my car, parked next to a full size, modern, Land Rover, and a last gen Camry, it does not seem to be all that tiny.
In fact, it appears to me as almost like a large compact.

But yeah, most of the SUV road tanks and trucks out there have expanded in size to outrageously insane proportions lately!
we could carpool in the bed of some of these Full Size trucks now a day!

Ford SVT & ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Mother Nature just gave it a bath...

View attachment 61012
Love the Wheels! It reminds me of the Euro Wheels on the '03-'04 SVT Euro packaged Focus. Are they Ford wheels? also love the Subtle side stripe! Just a lil something to stand out without being over the top. Window tint instantly makes our cars look bad ass!!

Intuit

3000 Post Club
This was yesterday, but SUVs and Pick up trucks are enormous

View attachment 60991

There should be a thread here with nothing but Fiesta owners taking photos of their rides next to what are now commonly sized vehicles.

Take pride in the size!

Don't have to take out a small loan in fuel/tires/transmission/engine for constantly operating the accelerator like an idiot. 😂

SPhilli911

There should be a thread here with nothing but Fiesta owners taking photos of their rides next to what are now commonly sized vehicles.

Take pride in the size!

Don't have to take out a small loan in fuel/tires/transmission/engine for constantly operating the accelerator like an idiot. 😂
My sister's boyfriend has the biggest truck I've ever seen, so I'll get a picture next to that thing 😂

For now here is a F150 wheel next to my car:
20201025_100108.jpg

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
My sister's boyfriend has the biggest truck I've ever seen, so I'll get a picture next to that thing 😂

For now here is a F150 wheel next to my car:
View attachment 61046
IMG_1559.jpeg
40 inch tire that my brother is swapping onto his Tahoe. He’s also solid axle swapping it so it’s going to be wildly high.

SPhilli911

Celebrating 9 years of ownership this month! I placed the order late 2014, waited about 4 months for the car to be built/shipped and it arrived in April 2015. This car was meant to be a temporary thing, with the plan to "upgrade" to a Focus RS or Subaru STI after 5 years or so. But 5 years came and went and I have no plans to sell the car, it's just way too much fun. And reliable, for the most part, it has never had major issues and apart from some minor stuff and some unfortunate rust (thanks New England!) it's been great.

My brother and I re-created a picture we took when we both got new cars.

Day 1:
2020-07-31_04-15-33.jpg
Day 3,285ish:
1000016657.jpg