Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

Von

Well that's poo poo ironically...But hey it took a little time to ding the bumper. Mine was dinged by my neighbor 2 weeks into ownership.
2 months in had a semi kick up a rock big enough to dent to center of the roof. Was pissed but put some of that shitty duplicolor paint pen in it. Little camouflaged now.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Von

Is that a 19 with nav? I was looking at Galpin when I bought mine, but ended up getting black in Lancaster

Is that a 19 with nav? I was looking at Galpin when I bought mine, but ended up getting black in Lancaster

It's a 2019.... When I got this one, it was one of only TWO STs remaining on their lot.... the last one looks like it sold as well looking at their site now! My particular unit doesn't have nav on it, but it does have Sync 3 and I use Apple CarPlay 24/7 on it which works perfectly.