Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

You ever get any crap from Leo's about the brake lights? I almost went that way but ended up going dark red for fear of fix it tickets

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Nope, never been an issue. I've even blasted off from a right turn on red and had a unit come up behind me. Thought I was busted for sure, esp since I'm rolling straight-piped with limo tint all around. The greater Phx area officials are pretty lenient:cool: Knock on wood!

joesiris

damage.jpg
walked outta work to find this....rrrr so mad, the cameras at work could not really pick up anyone hitting it. been searching all day for a replacement, really wish the trc diffuser would fit us models. Anyone ever had to replace this? how much was it to fix...while the bumper itself has a sizeable scratch on it that should be easy (ish) to fix, I just want to replace the lower valance.

brbauer2

Parking lot at work was getting seal coated and I would have had to park in the other side of the building, but I found a spot.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

TDavis

1000 Post Club
View attachment 23398
walked outta work to find this....rrrr so mad, the cameras at work could not really pick up anyone hitting it. been searching all day for a replacement, really wish the trc diffuser would fit us models. Anyone ever had to replace this? how much was it to fix...while the bumper itself has a sizeable scratch on it that should be easy (ish) to fix, I just want to replace the lower valance.
The lower valance should be a separate piece from Ford.