Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
...and he can drive the wheels off of that thing as well, as only a FULLY gutted/trailered-in, limited slip diff equipped car, driven by a regional (and NATIONAL??) champion bested his times yesterday, and they BOTH beat all of the other AWD cars there, modded or otherwise, even the ones also on real gravel tires! [crazyeye]

Sadly, our FiSTs were the only ones at that event yesterday, and JDG's was the only one competing, unlike most paved autocrosses. [:(]

That was a nice course though, and MUCH MUCH more 'open' than what I ever imagined an SCCA Rallycross setup to be (NOT a 'Miata course' even though there was one competing there).

joesiris

man I super jealous...all these great photos of cool places. Life in the middle of South Carolina is way more boring. gotta drive 2 and a half hours to the nearest mountain, about the same distance to the nearest beach

man I super jealous...all these great photos of cool places. Life in the middle of South Carolina is way more boring. gotta drive 2 and a half hours to the nearest mountain, about the same distance to the nearest beach
Us long islanders would kill for a drag strip! Seems like you guys got a few of those. The grass is always greener! Lol

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

jealous for 2 reasons...I hardly ever see another FiST around here, and 2, look at those mountains. I bet you have a lot of nice roads to drive around there.
Sorry for the late reply.... yeah it is awesome out here man. Several canyons nearby in those mountains that lead right to the beach.... it's really amazing.

joesiris

Sorry for the late reply.... yeah it is awesome out here man. Several canyons nearby in those mountains that lead right to the beach.... it's really amazing.
I've only been out west twice (excluding the 4 years I lived in Hawaii as a teenager). went to Arizona for a week to visit a friend, and flew to Vegas for a week and from there drove out to California to seal beach for 4 days. its gorgeous out there. sure we have mountains over here but they all kinda look the same the entire Appalachian trail kinda has the same vibe. but out there every section of mountains looks different. maybe ill make it back out that way when the kids are older.