Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

The Konig Hypergrams (those are NOT Dekagrams if that's what you thought they were) are only made in 17" diameter sizes for our application/fitment. [wink]
Exactly as he said they are konig hypergrams and the brake setup is a set of mountune 4 piston brembo calipers with a set of reylands 330mm rotors. I plan to upgrade the rears to a set of EBC Rotors and pads.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^Yeah, that's not ridiculously slammed, the way most on here like/want it to be.

Maybe the Bilsteins really do keep the car raised even with springs which claim to lower more than an inch? [dunno]
(Even though there are those that claim this is BS?)

SPhilli911

^^^Yeah, that's not ridiculously slammed, the way most on here like/want it to be.

Maybe the Bilsteins really do keep the car raised even with springs which claim to lower more than an inch? [dunno]
(Even though there are those that claim this is BS?)
It seems very close to the stock height. Not that I am complaining, I expect it will settle a little more with time and driving and I honestly bought them for the improvement in handling anyways. I suspect you are right, though.