Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

It NEVER ends....FYI *

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
I have been playing with cars a loooong time, so I know the truth in this, but with respect to this car I have checked every block I intended to check, minus wheels/tires, but this change won’t happen till the stock tires are shot. Debating the trans and pass motor mount upgrades but I don’t feel these are necessary just yet Based on how I drive the car. The car only has 9500 miles on it, so farther down the road when it is time to replace the clutch I’ll probably do a LSD, but that’s it for this one 👍🏼

Yep! Right next to Hubbard County park. Hit lots of fun back roads in between photo locations as well.

Sent from my SM-F700U1 using Tapatalk

Big duck.

My car is also salty as all hell, as long island also salts the roads. Made a trip out east to find some photo spots.

Are those carbon eyelids? Your whole set up looks great. From the hood, the eyelids, Euro headlights, fogs, FMIC and the splitter. Great job.

Are those carbon eyelids? Your whole set up looks great. From the hood, the eyelids, Euro headlights, fogs, FMIC and the splitter. Great job.
Thank you, man! I appreciate it. Yeah, they are carbon eyelids. but they are like majority fiberglass and a top veneer of carbon. I actually bought them on amazon, but the seller I bought them from doesn't appear to sell them anymore. Also, the splitter is completely cooked lol. I bonked it on a parking stopper at a taco bell and bent it out of shape. And then after that my first set of splitter bars failed on the highway (pulled through the plastic bumper. I know, completely my fault for not mounting to something solid lol) going like 85 so now it has a nice little dent/gash in the powder coat. I will probably be taking it off very soon and replacing it with some cup spoilers instead. I was also contemplating the new front spats that K sport cooked up for our car but they're more expensive after currency conversion and shipping.

Crv

Thank you, man! I appreciate it. Yeah, they are carbon eyelids. but they are like majority fiberglass and a top veneer of carbon. I actually bought them on amazon, but the seller I bought them from doesn't appear to sell them anymore. Also, the splitter is completely cooked lol. I bonked it on a parking stopper at a taco bell and bent it out of shape. And then after that my first set of splitter bars failed on the highway (pulled through the plastic bumper. I know, completely my fault for not mounting to something solid lol) going like 85 so now it has a nice little dent/gash in the powder coat. I will probably be taking it off very soon and replacing it with some cup spoilers instead. I was also contemplating the new front spats that K sport cooked up for our car but they're more expensive after currency conversion and shipping.
2 questions-

Can you post those k sport spats?-can’t find anything

Also did you fit that tower brace yet?..I couldn’t fit it with the aluminum evaporate tank but always thought it was a beautiful piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry, correction... **Kruise Sport** Front Spats

Here is a FB post:https://www.facebook.com/kruisesport/photos/a.523111495093668/921894371882043/
And here is a pic
1612144187399.png

And yes! I've had the strut bar fitted for some time now! It was a tight fit but it looks great and I think it made some noticeable in turn in feel imo. Thanks again for that!

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Big duck.

My car is also salty as all hell, as long island also salts the roads. Made a trip out east to find some photo spots.

What wheel set is that? That bronze looks tight on the magnetic.....

I have the black OEM's and was going to stay with them but those I would highly consider

What wheel set is that? That bronze looks tight on the magnetic.....
Thanks man! Those are 17x8 +40 konig Lockouts in Bronze. I have federal ss595's on them. I'd recommend a a different tire since these rub pretty bad. Federals tend to run wide (these are 215 wide but run like a 225ish)