Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'll show you a picture of my FiST* All I can say is Mafacking lower ball joint bolts were both seized and took about 4 hours with hand tools...Air tools and heat to remove. Thanks Fomoco Tech who last installed them when I had my Trans replaced under warranty without slight coat of antiseize to prevent seizing knowing full well that we live In the Rust belt. Anywho....pulled the axles and starter also ....lost day light in my second non electrical garage and threw in the towel for today.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Intuit

3000 Post Club
........it's a religion. Self -flagellation followed by.........
Wait, what's flatulence have to do with applying windshield water repellent? Oh wait you said flagellation?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flagellation
<<.........flogging or whipping is the act of beating the human body with special implements such as whips, rods, switches, the cat o' nine tails, the sjambok, the knout, etc. Typically, flogging is imposed on an unwilling subject as a punishment; however, it can also be submitted to willingly for sadomasochistic pleasure, or performed on oneself, in religious or sadomasochistic contexts. ...........>>
Hmm... 🤔 got a video? 😄😉😏

Also what other tools did you use for hpfp and injectors?
Other than the remover the kit has a installer to help push injectors in. You can rent the kit from autozone. I also used my milwaukee vac with a silicone straw duct tapped to the end to suck all the nasty crap out so it wouldn't fall into cylinders. Some starting fluid sprayed at the base of the injectors to help release them. Also used vac to vac that up. I did get a bit worried when the last injectors plastic started to brake but I manage to get it out with 90° needle nose but not before mangling it. 20211209_211736.jpg