Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

Love it when the car is clean, then gets dirty water splashed on it.
View attachment 52101
MaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN I love that. I keep seeing a roof basket on my Fiesta every other time I close my eyes at this point.

I can live out all of my faux rally car-camping street tuner machine dreams with this one platform I swear.

Agree, such a good look. I wish I could pull off the red flaps on the blue car, but looks a bit funky to me.
I love blue cars with white wheels and red mudflaps. I regret not doing it with my nitrous blue RS while I had it.

MaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN I love that. I keep seeing a roof basket on my Fiesta every other time I close my eyes at this point.

I can live out all of my faux rally car-camping street tuner machine dreams with this one platform I swear.
yep, the beauty of a hot hatch

Black Fiesta with red mudflaps and white rims! That's exactly what I want!
definitely gives it the motorsport look.

Suburban soccer Mom, in a Suburban (!!!) rear-ended me in low-speed bumper-to-bumper traffic :cautious: Just rolled 46K on the odometer.

Hatch closes fine and doesn't look like I was in an accident until you pop the hatch. First repair center said they would not be able to look at it until beginning of January :oops:

Attachments

Last edited:
I should say they would not be able to tear into it until January. I took it for initial evaluation. He said they would want to remove the bumper cover to see how extensive the damage is. Would either pull out the deformed area or replace. I suspect the metal bumper support is jacked up.

I will contact the insurance company and see if there is another repair shop that may be able to attend to it sooner. Then may have to deal with supply chain issues for parts. :rolleyes:

I looked inside the spare tire well and nothing there is deformed, at least to my eyes. Fingers crossed!

Not how I wanted to spend my afternoon.