Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Post a picture of your Fiesta ST as it sits right now!

SPhilli911

^^^17x7 I know, but 45ET?

(I kind of like the 'no poke' of those wheels, and the red labels pick up the red of the flaps! [thumb])
Offset is 48mm. They certainly don't look bad, but are very slightly too tucked in and I don't want to do spacers.

The red text I do like, it's a very iconic rally look.

Ford SVT & ST

U.S. Army Veteran
Are those 16" wheels?
What size tire are you running?
how do you protect the paint?
How does Front Wheel drive on the trails?
Do you scrape the underside often??

Cneu

Premium Account
Are those 16" wheels?
What size tire are you running?
how do you protect the paint?
How does Front Wheel drive on the trails?
Do you scrape the underside often??
I don't really worry about the paint. I occasionally use a touchup pen but meh.

Fwd is great on gravel and whatnot. Turn traction control off.

I scrape occasionally but I grew up driving on gravel/dirt roads so I know how to avoid that stuff. I wouldn't recommend it for most people.

Tires are 205/50 16. They're Continental extremecontact dws06 plus.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Those RPF1s, strong as they are on paved roads/tarmac, were not meant for gravel/dirt roads any rougher (even at slow speeds) than what you show in the pics above. [wink]

There is a reason you never see them on any of the ARA gravel stage rally competitors' Scoobies (or anything else), whereas the Enkei gravel wheels (as well as Speedline, Method, and Braid gravel wheels) abound on the stages.

Cneu

Premium Account
Those RPF1s, strong as they are on paved roads/tarmac, were not meant for gravel/dirt roads any rougher (even at slow speeds) than what you show in the pics above. [wink]

There is a reason you never see them on any of the ARA gravel stage rally competitors' Scoobies (or anything else), whereas the Enkei gravel wheels (as well as Speedline, Method, and Braid gravel wheels) abound on the stages.
Rims were on the car when I got it. They seem to handle everything I throw at em just fine. Our rural roads out here in the PNW can be pretty bad and I haven't had any issues with nailing potholes. Lol I'm not rally racing the thing, just scooting on gravel roads.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Those pics look so ridiculous, that it almost seems like they are photoshopped with miniature FiSTs installed instead of regular sized versions!! [crazyeye]

When I walk out to my car, parked next to a full size, modern, Land Rover, and a last gen Camry, it does not seem to be all that tiny.
In fact, it appears to me as almost like a large compact.

But yeah, most of the SUV road tanks and trucks out there have expanded in size to outrageously insane proportions lately!