Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Power difference ? !

Hi all!

so it will be a bit strange ... sometimes i feel my car like a power rocket ! after 2 minutes ill stop at the red light accelerate and feels not the sam tourque , i dunno how can i explane , sometimes power comes instantly after that it just pulls ok but not the same ! car is sound ! turbo ok! engine is good to 5700miles, why is this strange feeling ? clutch? spark plugs ? is anyone else experienced like this ? or is it totally normal? πŸ€¦πŸΌπŸ˜‚

Thank you guys

Fiesta St180 (mp215)

Hi all!

so it will be a bit strange ... sometimes i feel my car like a power rocket ! after 2 minutes ill stop at the red light accelerate and feels not the sam tourque , i dunno how can i explane , sometimes power comes instantly after that it just pulls ok but not the same ! car is sound ! turbo ok! engine is good to 5700miles, why is this strange feeling ? clutch? spark plugs ? is anyone else experienced like this ? or is it totally normal? πŸ€¦πŸΌπŸ˜‚

Thank you guys

Fiesta St180 (mp215)
If both pulls feel healthy and it's just a small power difference I would look at your intake temps. The slower ones are likely when the engine bay is getting a little heat soaked and the faster ones are likely when it's lower in temps. I can personally feel the throttle response changing every 10 degrees or so in my mustang. I would say I can feel a difference every 15-20 in my fiesta se so I would bet it's that. You may just need to do some general maintenance if you haven't already. Some basic maintenance will do wonders on a car that needs it.