Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

PowerFlex Black race bushings and Cobb RMM on order from Modbargains:)

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Ordered from Modbargains.
Power Flex, Black Race series
Front control arm front bushines
Front control arm rear bushings
Front sway bar bushings
Rear beam axle bushings
Cobb RMM

I talked with Jurrian and MB and also a tech at PF and decided to go all out and get the race series bushings as my car is going to be setup for some very serious lap times and I want the best feedback and control I can get. (I built full monoball race suspensions but those are to harsh and to much maintenance for the street and this car will be used for both)

I will run the stock front sway bar with the black bushings and adjustable end links I will put together from parts here. The bushings will make the front bar more effective and very precise but I do not want to much front bar on a FWD, often I have had no front bar at all. I will decide on what rear bar to run but have considered making my own.

RMM, really should be called REM as engines are powered by fuel, motors are powered by electricity[smoking]

I will decide on coilovers soon, going to run 225 race tires or possibly Rivals, looking into adding more rear camber.....

Sure having fun with modding this great little car:)