Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

POWERFLEX RMM Bushings Group Buy

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
At this time it is in the works for the lower 48 States (sorry) price for both Bushings will be around $75.00 Shipped Modbargins will be setting this up but they are rather busy at the moment and will get to it when they can. But as of this date 3/21/14 the Bushings are backordered 2-3 weeks so keep that in mind and watch for more news as it is available..
Powerflex Rear Motor Mount Insert Kit 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST

Reduce or eliminate wheel hop and that annoying "BANG" when shifting by replacing your weak stock rubber Rear Motor Mount bushings of your 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST with Powerflex Urethane Bushings. These Powerflex bushings will not only improve your car's traction, but also improve ride quality. Powerflex bushings will get rid of the slop in the OEM rear motor mount bushings that allows the engine to smack the firewall, creating that "Bang" when you shift aggressively. Improve your car's driving dynamics with the addition of Powerflex Urethane Suspension Bushings.

Kit includes front and rear bushings for the rear motor mount.

XuperXero

Couple of question:

1. What's the durameter rating (Shore) for street and race compounds?
2. Possible to ship to China and marked as gift?

I have paypal.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #3
I have that one exact question in on the rating and will post once the vendor gets back to me.. My off the top of my head guess would be 60 for the street and 75-80 for race but thats is a SWAG and I would go so far as to say this is a street rating..
But again I will post if and when I find out from the vendor..
As for shipping you would have to see if he would as this is a lower 48 deal.

XuperXero

I would actually be interested in 75A rating...

As for shipping, I can fork the extra.

XuperXero

You could probably set up what I call a 3rd party US Address. I have used this company without any problems.

http://www.comgateway.com/shop-us-online/comgateway-free-us-address-low-shipping-rates-en-au.html?gclid=CNzuouq2pb0CFUIAvAod51IABQ
Lol, located in tax free Oregon, what an interesting strategy. Thanks for the heads up!

Edit: tried to rep Sekred, but said "You must spread reputation before giving it to Sekred again"?

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Lol, located in tax free Oregon, what an interesting strategy. Thanks for the heads up!

Edit: tried to rep Sekred, but said "You must spread reputation before giving it to Sekred again"?
That means he was one of the last people you repped. If you rep someone else then try to rep him again, it should work

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
That means he was one of the last people you repped. If you rep someone else then try to rep him again, it should work
pick me pick me !! lol i never knew Oregon was that way... Cool beans

Im definitely in for the group buy, once this thing gets going. I need to put down POWER